Words are not bound by their articulation or literation, but rather have an unending capacity to incite feelings and comprehension. Indeed, even distant words that have no strict importance to you can incite a certain passionate reaction. No wonder, they say travel is food for the soul. Since time immemorial, numerous extraordinary researchers and artists have been expounding on the significance of being a vagabond in this world. In this period and age when traveling has turned out to be a lot simpler and helpful, we see an ever increasing number of individuals following their enthusiasm for discovery.
Here are my few statements that help me as I wind up in circumstances where I require motivation to accomplish something that alarms as difficulties to me,to quit rationalizing and investigate the world since we’ve just inspired one life to live, thus a lot to find.
Like they say, travelling makes one modest- you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world! With that in mind, here are some quotes that will ignite your wanderlust!
- “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never seen before.” Dalai Lama
- “There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.” Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” Rumi
- “Traveling: it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” Ibn Battuta
- “Travel far enough, you meet yourself.” David Mitchell
- “It’s a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, even smells the same. You realize what’s changed is you”. F. Scot Fitzgerlad
- “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list”. Susan Sontag
- “I’m not the same having seen the sunshine on the other side of the world.” Mary Anne Radchaster
- “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” Henry Miller
- Don’t be afraid. Go and explore the world. You’ll eventually find yourself, I promise.”